What you will learn from this seminar:
- What are the penalties, who has to pay them, and how to plan around them.
- How to avoid the $1000 per employee, $100 per day fine.
- Will dropping coverage for your employees actually make health insurance more affordable for them?
- New reporting requirements for I-9’s, W2’s, and tax returns.
- What are the Medicare surcharge taxes and how to avoid them.
- How to take advantage of health insurance tax credits.
- Idaho’s Health Insurance Exchange – how does it affect you.
Location of the seminar will be:
Country Inn & Suites
3355 East Pine Ave
Future seminars are as follows:
Tax Planning Strategies – November (dates to come)
Quickbooks Year End Tax Preparation – December (dates to come)